If you received the warning "Failed to set the password expiration" you can manually fix the problem.
When you use our all-in-one installer (the default option) we create two local service accounts if both installations succeed.
One is named "leansentryagent" and the other is named "lss".
The password expiration should be set to "never expires". Otherwise if you restart the machine, eventually the password will have expired, and your monitoring service will no longer be able to collect data.
- You can go to Start->Run->"lusrmgr.msc" to open the user management console.
- From there, select "Users".
- Double click on "leansentryagent"
- Make sure "Password never expires" is checked
- Repeat from step 3 with the user account "lss"