Follow these easy steps to make sure you are receiving LeanSentry email notifications in your OnPremise account. LeanSentry email notifications offer greater insight into the issues LeanSentry diagnoses. These steps allow you to customize which notifications you receive and to confirm that you are enrolled to receive notifications.
NOTE: Important account email from LeanSentry will always be enabled, and it will always be sent to the email address registered in your LeanSentry account.
How to confirm your LeanSentry OnPremise email notification subscriptions
- Login to your LeanSentry account.
- Click on "Notifications" in the top menu bar.
- Confirm that the account email address is named in the "Email address" box. Otherwise, you may change the email address for LeanSentry notification emails to send to a different email address by editing the email address in the text box. If you need to create additional users, see How to add users to your LeanSentry account.
- Click the "Test SMTP settings" button.
- In the text box, enter the email address that the test email should be sent to.
- Enter the SMTP Server that will be used to send alert notifications and SMTP port in the appropriate text fields. If desired, you may also opt into using SMTP using SSL, adding an SMTP username, and an SMTP password.
- After entering the necessary information in the text fields, click the "Send test email" button.
- Finally, check your inbox to confirm that the email was delivered successfully. You may need to adjust your email filters to ensure that all LeanSentry email arrives in your inbox.